Feel like a Russian Tsar in Amsterdam
- Prize Details
2013 is a year full of celebrations in Dutch-Russian relations. Strong ties have been forged between the two countries, dating back to Tsar Peter’s visit to the Netherlands in 1697 – a visit that kicked off fruitful trade relations and the exchange of expertise.
A major exhibition entitled ‘Peter the Great, an inspired Tsar’ will run at the Hermitage Amsterdam, where you will be welcomed as a VIP. Be treated like a tsar in Amsterdam, stay in the famous 5-star InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam and visit one of the oldest houses where Tsar Peter actually lived. And in between, enjoy delicious food in Amsterdam’s finest restaurants while strolling along the beautiful canals.
Win this unique prize package for winner and guest:
• KLM world-wide tickets to Amsterdam
• A 3 night stay in world famous luxury five star
Intercontinental Amstel Hotel from May 24th
• VIP experience at Hermitage Amsterdam exhibition 1
• A 3 course dinner at restaurant Neva
• A visit to Zaans Museum and the Czaar Peter house
• A luxury lunch at the popular Barça, including a glass
of sparkling Cava
• Slow food and fast fun dinner + wine at Cous Cous Club
• An I amsterdam City Card
• A Nikon 2 camera
1 Peter the Great exhibition including personal guided tour and catalogue
2 Discover new perspectives on your travels with the inspirational 24.1 megapixel Nikon D5200.
From breath-taking photos to smooth Full HD movies, this D-SLR with vari-angle monitor can’t wait to bring out your creative side.
- Prize Eligibility
- Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
- Sweepstakes Starts
- February 27, 2013 @ 10:42 am (CET)
- Sweepstakes Ends
- May 05, 2013 @ 11:59 pm (CEST)
- Need more Details?
- About the Company
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines; a Dutch and world-wide operating airline company. Experience KLM in http://www.iflymagazine.com !