Terms and conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees and their relatives of VisitEngland and Warner Leisure Hotels. Entrants must be aged 21 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 31 July 2012.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 14 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date.
5. Prize draw closing date is 31 July 2012 and all entrants must be aged 21 or over. Offer applies to selected 2-night midweek spa breaks taken at Thoresby Hall Hotel throughout 2012. Offer are based on 2 people sharing Standard accommodation, on half-board basis subject to availability. Offer excludes Christmas and New Year breaks. Availability is reviewed daily. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Breaks are subject to the full Terms and Conditions as stated in the current Warner Leisure Hotels brochure. All persons in the booking must be over 21 years of age.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, VisitEngland reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by VisitEngland in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by the Alternate Method of Entry.